|Icon||Name||Buy (bits)||Sell (bits)|
|Bronze Chest Plate||100||100|
|Bronze Back Plate||75||75|
|Bronze Front Legs||50||50|
|Bronze Back Legs||50||50|
|Iron Chest Plate||350||350|
|Iron Back Plate||350||350|
|Iron Front Legs||300||300|
|Iron Back Legs||300||300|
|Gold Chest Plate||800||800|
|Gold Back Plate||800||800|
|Gold Front Legs||600||600|
|Gold Back Legs||600||600|
|Dot Socks (Back Legs)||50||50|
|Dot Socks (Front Legs)||50||50|
- "Hooray! It's (player name)! I haven't been this happy since the last time somepony talked to me! Actually, that's a lie. I'm always this happy."
- "Do you like flowers as much as I do? No. You don't. Stop trying to front me. I can tell when I'm being patronized!"
- "Do you want some boots? Because you can totally have my boots! I've got more boots than I know what to do with. In fact, take anything you want! I don't mind!"
- "Hi, I'm Bluebell! I like giving away my things and flowers and candy and sugar and shoes and butterflies and cupcakes and tea and bunnies and balloons and holidays and makeup!"
- "I've got lots of fun clothes you can wear. My birthday is in June. I have an unhealthy obsession with flowers, and my favourite food is rainbows!"
- She was originally named "Bluebell the Wearable Items Mare" in the earlier Open Server Events.
- Bluebell used to sell equipment that could be worn by the player. However, as of the 4/11 open server weekend, she now only sells food (and a saxophone, for some reason). Despite this, a few lines of her dialogue still imply that she sells clothing. She sells clothes again as of 8/15.
- In the ninth Open Server Event, her eye design was changed and a secondary color was added to her mane.