Cantermore is the starter town for unicorns. An upper-class posh city high in the mountains, Cantermore is organized into several areas, namely as the market district, the park district, and the residential district. Cantermore features multiple towers overlooking the residential district.
High walls surrounding the residential district can be bypassed by going through doors built into them, or by walking around them (Pegasi can simply fly over the walls). Cantermore is accessed from Ponydale and the Crystal Kingdom via the train station, and from Cloudopolis via the airship located near the Wonderbolts' Headquarters. The path south-west of Cantermore beyond the gateway to the bridge leads the players to The Heartlands. While it is possible for players to fall off the mountainside, travelling beyond the boundaries of the map results in them being teleported back to the spawn point.
Places of interestEdit
The market district is a ring of shops around the city center, serving as a location for most of the merchants in Cantermore. Paths branch out from here to the residential and park district.
This structure serves as a distinct landmark, perched on the cliffs north of Cantermore. Non-fliers have to climb a long and winding path to reach the headquarters. The interior of this building cannot be accessed.
Northeast of the city, next to the Wonderbolts' Headquarters is the airship port, providing transport for players to Cloudopolis. Non-fliers will have to climb a winding path up to reach the airship, which is docked at the edge of the cliff.
Cantermore University is the spawning location for new unicorn players, and is located west of the city center. Only the external structure can be explored, with portals linking different outdoor platforms of the university.
In the northern region of Cantermore, a rodeo stadium is set up in the middle of the park district. Training dummies can be found here, where players can practice their combat skills on without risking retaliation. Minimal XP is awarded upon successful takedown of the dummies.
Within the market district lies a pet store, which players may be able to buy pets in future releases of the game.
- Cutting it Close is given by Skyhammer, who is around the northeastern residential district.
- High Time for Pie Time is given by Geizhufe within the central ring of shops.
- Just a Stone's Throw Away is given by Sgt. Claymore in the northern region of Cantermore.
- Intensive Carrot Unit is given by Astral Charm, who is northwest of the train station.
- Removing Cookies and Browsing Data is given by Hullabaloo along the road from the central shopping ring to the palace district.
- Picking Up the Pieces is given by Parsley, who can be found on the grounds of Cantermore University.
- The full list of NPCs can be found at List of NPCs
- The gallery archive can be found here.
|Locations in Equestria|