"Today I stumbled across a talkative mare named Peacebloom, clearly stealing rainbow water from the lake. Not only did she instantly confessed to her thievery, she enlisted me in locating some experimental plants that she hopes to infuse with her ill-gotten water. She wants me to get ten Cantermore flowers, five dandelions, from Ponydale, two gems from gem mines near Ponydale, and five mushrooms from the Evershade Woods."
Starting the QuestEdit
Peacebloom herself is an orange mare with a curly green mane and tail, purple eyes.
Upon speaking with Peacebloom, she will ask the player to fetch a number of ingredients to help with her "rainbow-y" research. The ingredients can be obtained by speaking to a few different NPCs (side-clients) all around Equestria:
- Dancer in Ponydale, to get 5 dandelions
- Klondike Hicks in the Gem Mines, to get 2 gems (she means rubies)
- Bugsy in Cantermore, to get 10 Cantermore flowers (she means mountain flowers). He can be found on the grounds of the Princess's Castle.
After obtaining all these ingredients, the player must bring them all back to Peacebloom in Cloudopolis.
Finding the itemsEdit
- Dancer will give the player five dandelions upon speaking to him.
- Gems may be found on the floor in the upper tunnels of the Ponydale Gem Mines marked with a "DANGER" sign. They spawn randomly, but players will have to be fast in order to snag themselves a couple of gems, due to other players constantly picking them up to sell them. Be wary of Husky Diamond Dogs and Lantern Monsters while scouring for gems.
- Peacebloom's hints for finding mushrooms in the Evershade forest aren't actually very useful - mainly because there is more than one bridge across the canyon. A good way to find the little red mushrooms needed for the quest is to follow the path forward from the Evershade Forest exit portal - they can be found along it, and stand out quite visibly in the almost-entirely-green forest. As both the game map and compass do not work in the Evershade, it is not advised to travel there alone, as it is easy to become lost.
- As Bugsy is not currently coded into the quest, he will not say anything relevant nor give the player required quest items when talking to him (fixed). Cantermore flowers can be found by dropping off the Airship platform to the grass below as well as to other areas nearby. They are pickup items, like mushrooms and dandelions. Peacebloom will still accept the quest items without the player talking to Bugsy.
- Chlorophiliac translates to, literally, "lover of green" or, in the figurative sense, "lover of plants". (Greek: chloros pale green + philia love)