Halite is a unicorn NPC who can be found in the Crystal Kingdom, on the north side of the outer ring. She's standing with fellow Faultless Four member Silicon and both are wearing goggles.
- What did the scientist say when he found two helium isotopes! He-He! ... Hey, Silicon at least chuckled at that one!
- Sil came up with the name "Faultless Four" for our little circle. It really set a high standard for our work, dontcha think?
- A situation to be avoided.
- I just can't seem to drag Gypsum into a conversation. Mare doesn't go peep unless she's talking thaumaturgy.
- Our latest lab test the other day sounded like a bell being run in a belfry full of angry bats, only the bats were actually howling WOLF-bats that made thunderstorms when they screeched!
- A soak in the sauna is just what a mare needs after a long, hard day around chemicals.
- Halite, Silicon, Gypsum, and Graphite are part of a group of alchemists self-dubbed the "Faultless Four".
- Halite is a mineral also known as rock salt.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.