- With vigilance there can be no fear. But without vigilance? That's what I fear!
- My favorite book is the real world.
- You don't know what you have until you've got it! That's what I always say!
- Fairness is subjective. You flip a bit thrice and it comes up tails half the time? Is that fair? No. Deal with it.
- I was ready for the simple machine uprising. I battened down my hatches, kept a close eye on my pulleys and screws, was just waiting for an inclined plane to leap up and attack me! It didn't happen though. Sometimes I think we just want the machines to take over so we don't have to.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you taught the next pony what not to do. We'll get that moon someday.
- Do you know where we'd be without factories? Tilling the fields! Factories take our toil and move it indoors where it belongs!
- Does something not happen if you don't write it down? Are we writing this down? Well, it's happening!
- Lustre ('luster' in U.S. spelling) is a term used to describe how light interacts with a surface.