- "With vigilance there can be no fear. But without vigilance? That's what I fear!"
- "My favorite book is the real world."
- "You don't know what you have until you've got it! That's what I always say!"
- "Fairness is subjective. You flip a bit thrice and it comes up tails half the time? Is that fair? No. Deal with it."
- "I was ready for the simple machine uprising. I battened down my hatches, kept a close eye on my pulleys and screws, was just waiting for an inclined plane to leap up and attack me! It didn't happen though. Sometimes I think we just want the machines to take over so we don't have to."
- "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you taught the next pony what not to do. We'll get that moon someday."
- "Do you know where we'd be without factories? Tilling the fields! Factories take our toil and move it indoors where it belongs!"
- "Does something not happen if you don't write it down? Are we writing this down? Well, it's happening!"