Merchants are located in all communities. They are not openly identified, but are typically standing in business-like settings.
- Main article: Shop
Initiating the sales menu with a merchant pony is very similar to talking with them; click on the pony to get a menu that includes the option "Sell" and click Sell. From the sales menu, items can be purchased or sold. While merchants will only sell a limited number of items, they will purchase anything that can be sold.
There are some ponies who will offer items through their dialogue instead of a shop menu. As of Open Server Event 9, these ponies are Flan and, once the quest Clearing Up the Rainy Days is started, Miss Chanteuse. Non-shop merchant ponies are unable to buy items. See their article for the specifics.
List of merchant poniesEdit
- Bluebell (Cantermore, food, miscellany)
- Buttercup (Ponydale, clothing)
- Dashing Delano (Cantermore, clothing)
- Ensemble (Crystal Kingdom, clothing)
- Free Trade (Crystal Kingdom, clothing)
- Marvell (Ponydale, clothing)
- Rear Echelon (The Heartlands, armor, miscellany)
- Relic de Falco (Cloudopolis, clothing, miscellany)
- Sales Pitch (Crystal Kingdom, food, clothing)
- Silky Roads (The Heartlands, food, clothing, miscellany)
- Silver Platter (Ponydale, food)