Please, Mr. Postpony is a quest obtainable from Air Mail in Cloudopolis. While only pegasus players can obtain the quest normally, simply moving about in Cloudopolis can result in the quest being added to a player's quest journal in a partially completed state and can then be completed as normal. This affects players of all races.
Air mail gave me a mail sack and told me to deliver the letters. I'd better get going!
- Deliver Mail to Mailbox 1.
- Deliver Mail to Mailbox 2.
- Deliver Mail to Mailbox 3.
- Deliver Mail to Mailbox 4.
- Deliver Mail to Mailbox 5.
- Deliver all the mail.
After delivering all the mail:
I've delivered the last letter. I should get back to Air Mail!
- Go tell Air Mail that the job is done.
Pegasus players may start this quest by talking to Air Mail at the Cloudopolis post office, west of the rainbow waterfall. She will task the player with delivering five letters and provide a Scroll Bag supposedly containing them. The player must then travel to the five locations marked on their minimap with yellow exclamation points and "deliver" the letters, in any order. This is done by simply moving to the locations of the "!" markers, similar to the tutorial quest.
Mailbox locations Edit
- Western end of Airship Avenue
- The gazebo near Cloudopolis Bank, beside NPC Clove
- The building next to the Cloudopolis Coast Guard
- Lower Cloudopolis town square, opposite the Fancy Fare restaurant
- The house opposite Limeaide's limeaide stand, Upper Cloudopolis
Once all letters have been delivered, players may return to Air Mail to claim their reward.
- All the delivery points are referred to as mailboxes and resemble short pedestals with a slot on top. A large, light blue urn should be nearby.
- Merely moving about on the Cloudopolis map can result in receiving this quest in a partially completed state, allowing non-pegasi to complete it. If this occurs, all letters will typically have been delivered already, resulting in a very short quest.
- Similarly, traveling about to the mailbox locations may result in some of the letters being counted as delivered without the player actually having to deliver them, and delivering any one letter may result in more than one letter being marked as delivered. Even remaining completely stationary for long enough can result in all the letters being delivered.
- This quest is listed in the player's book.
- This quest may be repeated without limitations, barring further glitches.
- A hotfix patch during Open Server Event 10 may have introduced the requirement of the player being in possession of the Scroll Bag in order to complete the quest; these reports are unconfirmed.
- This quest may randomly start, advance, un-advance, repeat, or become incompletable, all in a completely unpredictable manner.
- This problem appears to be fixed as of Open Server Event 11.