Steam Valve is a unicorn NPC who can be found in front of the train station in Cantermore. He plays a part in the tutorial quest for unicorns.
- "You know what I love? When the train does exactly what it's supposed to do and nothin' special happens and no ponies come up to me and ask stupid questions. I love that."
- "You wanna what? Try on my hat? Maybe if you take a few years in college and get an engineering degree, maybe then. Yeah, that’s what it takes to wear this."
- "You can be impressed."
- "Yeah yeah, my name’s got nothin to do with the size of my behind, trust me. It’s just Bruce to you."
- "No, I can’t ‘Do the Locomotion’. Stop asking me that."
- "Yeah? What do you want?"
- "I’m on break, pony. Hassle somebody else."
- "I’ve had a long day, arright? What is it?"
- "I could use a nice cuppa joe right about now."
- "I’m an engineer. That means I solve problems."
- "I’m not the guy who hole-punches your tickets, that’s the conductor. Go pester him."
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.