Viola is an earth pony NPC who is located just outside the residential district of Cantermore, along the path leading towards The Heartlands.
- "I donated my tail so another pony could have her violin strings replaced. I sort of miss the long flowing hair, but knowing I helped another pony is worth it."
- "Hi there, sweetie pie! Oh wait, you’re not Sweetie Pie! I must be mistaken."
- "I must’ve found three pounds of string in my drawer the other day..."
- "Them kittens been tryin’ to steal my yarn!"
- "Anything you need today? I’ve got a concert later, but I’m sure I can help you out!"
- "My bow needs tightening again. Both in my hair and the one I need for the instrument."
- "Don’t you love the way a ball of yarn uncurls itself as it rolls away?"
- "I love the orchestra. If I were able to one day drape the orchestra in a spiderweb of yarn, my life would be complete!"
- "I’m the four-time world champion of Detangling Stuff. My friends always bring me headphones to untangle. Ah, such is the life of a champion."
- "Did you know that strings on the violin used to be made out of cat intestines? Gross, right? Now they’re just made out of metal or horse hair."
Viola as an adult mare prior to OAR